Thank you for visiting the website of Fazzolari Construction. Because we share your concern about privacy, we are letting you know how we collect information about you, what information we collect, how we use the information, under what circumstances we disclose it, and what choices are available to you regarding such data collection.
When you visit our site you may provide us with two types of information: (1) non-personal information that is collected on an aggregate basis from all users, and (2) personal information you voluntarily choose to disclose through registering, filling out a form, or joining an e-mail list.
Fazzolari Construction uses “cookies”, which are small files that allow web site providers to store and sometimes track what you are looking at when you visit sites. If you are concerned about the potential use of information gathered from your computer by “cookies,” you can set your browser to prompt you before it accepts a cookie. Most Internet browsers have settings that let you identify or reject cookies.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you do nothing during your visit but browse, read pages, or download information, our site will automatically record the following information about your visit without reference to your personal identity:
1. The Internet domain for your Internet service (e.g., “yourcompany.com” or “yourcollege.edu”).
2. The type of browser that you use (e.g., “American Online version 7” or “Microsoft Internet Explorer 5”).
3. The type of operating system that you use (e.g., Windows or Macintosh).
4. The date and time you visit our sites, and the Web pages that you visit on our sites.
5. The address of the previous Web site you visited, if you linked to us from another Web site.
6. The address of the next Web site you visit, if you linked to it from our sites. This information is used to help us diagnose technical problems. We also use this information to track user interests so that we can provide content of interest to our sites’ users. We gather this information in the aggregate — as a total, not linked to individual users — and we may share it with certain other reputable entities which share our interests.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The privacy policies and practices contained in this Privacy Statement do not apply to ANY external links. This Privacy Statement applies only to our site or any future sites that we may develop. It does not cover sites that are linked to from our sites for which we are not responsible (“linked-sites”). These linked-sites will have their own policies and practices that may be different from ours. We therefore encourage you to familiarize yourself with the policies and practices of the linked-sites, especially if you provide personal information to them.
AMENDMENTS AND CONSENT TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Fazzolari Custom Homes & Renovations retains the right to amend or otherwise update this Privacy Statement at any time. By using our sites, you consent to the collection and use of the information as we have described. If we change our policies and practices, we will post the changes in our Privacy Statement so that you are always aware of them. With this knowledge, you can make an informed decision about whether you wish to provide personal information to us. Please also make sure to read our Legal Notices to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of our sites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, you may contact us here:
PO Box 6550, Vancouver, Washington, 98665
Phone: (360) 571-7027